Category Archives: Kickball
I want to take the time to thank every single person who came out to support Team Banzai’s Potluck Fundraiser. I am in awe of the fact that you came and brought such great food. I am in awe of how absolutely terribly Sadia is at Kickball, but really happy that she played anyway. I am officially declaring the event a success and it’s all thanks to the following people:
- Sadia – She agreed that a potluck fundraiser was a good idea. She brought killer chili. KICK BALL HE-RO!
- Jeff – Showing up is half the battle. Carrying stuff is the other half.
- Bob – Made killer Lime pies. Kept me as calm as possible. Brought his puppy Josie for added enjoyment. Took the one and only photo of the event. (See Above.)
- Luis and the lovely Miracle – Came bearing donations and positive energy when I needed it.
- Sarah and Michael – Made Kickball possible because Michael speaks Spanish and I do not. Sarah kicked butt in Kickball and surprised everyone, including herself.
- Tihirih, Josh, Anthony, Andrew – Great company!
- Jeff’s Sister, her boyfriend, and Fernando – Two words: FRIED CHICKEN!
Want to know more about the powerhouse that is Team Banzai? Click Here!