Category Archives: Happiness
>I’m a happy person. I’d say happy go lucky, but I’ve got no luck. I’m also a morning person. This morning I was unpacking boxes and making up silly songs in my head and I began to think about all the things that make me so happy. Here they are:
- Making people laugh, mostly children.
- Clean sheets.
- A bra that fits well.
- Purring cats.
- Swing sets.
- Tight fitting socks.
- My best friend Meg.
- My favorite tea, Ahmad of London’s Earl Gray.
- Playing video games in my boxer’s and a tank top.
- Grocery Shopping
- Walking on the beach.
- Margarita’s and a Chimichanga at Vallarta’s.
- Back and foot rubs.
- Clean Floors.
- Collard greens or any other food made by my Grandmother’s.
- When someone other than me washes my hair.
- Chocolate in many forms.
- Science Fictions TV Shows and movies.
I suppose I could go on, but these are the things that make me the most happy.
I have always felt that we have to find ways to make ourselves happy. There are a lot of bad things that happen and a lot of good things. In order to be happy, I think we need to celebrate the little things so we can handle the bad things. Life is about balance.