Category Archives: Fundraiser
I want to take the time to thank every single person who came out to support Team Banzai’s Potluck Fundraiser. I am in awe of the fact that you came and brought such great food. I am in awe of how absolutely terribly Sadia is at Kickball, but really happy that she played anyway. I am officially declaring the event a success and it’s all thanks to the following people:
- Sadia – She agreed that a potluck fundraiser was a good idea. She brought killer chili. KICK BALL HE-RO!
- Jeff – Showing up is half the battle. Carrying stuff is the other half.
- Bob – Made killer Lime pies. Kept me as calm as possible. Brought his puppy Josie for added enjoyment. Took the one and only photo of the event. (See Above.)
- Luis and the lovely Miracle – Came bearing donations and positive energy when I needed it.
- Sarah and Michael – Made Kickball possible because Michael speaks Spanish and I do not. Sarah kicked butt in Kickball and surprised everyone, including herself.
- Tihirih, Josh, Anthony, Andrew – Great company!
- Jeff’s Sister, her boyfriend, and Fernando – Two words: FRIED CHICKEN!
Want to know more about the powerhouse that is Team Banzai? Click Here!
>Hosts: Courtney Schoenfeld & Sadia Knight
Location: John Chestnut Sr. Park
631 Chestnut Street
Clearwater, FL 34685 US
When: Sunday, November 8, 1:00PM
You and your family are invited to Team Banzai’s Relay for Life Potluck Fundraiser.
Come enjoy the Florida Autumn with us and enjoy some wonderful food. We’ll be bringing some interesting and delicious dishes and we can’t wait to see what you will bring.
John Chestnut Sr. Park is a beautiful park with two playgrounds, horseshoe pits, a beach volleyball court, a softball field, water fountains, and restrooms. We will be in Shelter #3.
The suggested donation is $10 and 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society. We can accept donations the day of the event, but we suggest that you donate via the following link: http://bit.ly/NKGKT