>It’s been a busy week already and so I thought I’d treat you to a few things that I’m thinking about.
- Moving my blog to WordPress. Why? Basically, it’s prettier. I like the comment functions. I like the text editor. It’s a blank canvas.
- Family and Friend Obligations – Are you obligated to go to birthday or candle/purse/Amway parties if you really don’t want to?
- I’ve been thinking about a CNN Poll asking if I felt The Westboro Baptist Church had a right to protest military funerals. (I plan to expand on that later.)
- Would there be as big of an uproar if the Mosque near the World Trade Center site was a Cathedral? (I plan to expand on that later too.)
- Am I ever going to have this baby? Granted, it’s not time yet. We’re not due until mid-October, but still. He’s a real mover and shaker and frankly, I’m too old for his party lifestyle. (I know, just wait until he’s born.)