>Chaos and consumables
>I have been incredibly busy. I had a wonderful weekend with my boyfriend and even visited my Grandma. I was prepared for a tough week since my boss is in Vegas for a trade show, but it has taken a turn towards Suckville.
Last night, my boyfriend proved that he’s pretty awesome. I knew I was going to be in the office for a good portion of the evening. He offered to drive about 45 minutes to bring me dinner. That, my loyal reader(s), is love.
Tonight, I don’t think I will be so lucky. I planned ahead. By planning ahead I mean that I took out my crockpot, threw things in it, and hoped for the best. I’m telling you what is in it so that if I die you will know not to ever eat such a meal yourself.
Courtney’s Chaotic Concoction (AKA Dinner)
- One pound baby bella mushrooms (Whole since I had no time to chop them.)
- One can of diced tomatos.
- One can of black beans.
- One can of mixed vegetables.
- One can of tomato soup.
- Half of one medium onion. (Chopped in big chunks due to time.)
- One soup can of water.
- One can of light red kidney beans.
- One shot of Jack Daniel’s Whiskey. (In the crock, not in your mouth. It’s 6am, people!)
- One Teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- One Teaspoon of hotsauce.
Throw everything into the pot. I have listed the ingredients in the order I tossed them in, which is also the order I thought of or saw them. I put the crock on low and I will be back home about 13 hours after turning it on.
This might be one of the reasons I am not married. I have no food fear, except for the fear of feeding other people. This is why. I will almost eat anything.